Saving Babies' Lives on the Thailand-Burma Border
Along the border of Thailand, refugees fleeing violence in Burma struggle to survive. Work is hard to come by, food hard to procure, and good healthcare more vital than ever before.
Infant mortality under these conditions are an appalling five times higher than the rest of Thailand. Luckily, the Mae Tao Clinic is there to help.
This important clinic is saving more than 2,000 innocent babies each year - like Aye Chan Aung.
- High Heel Lace Up shoes Womens Denim Canvas Rivet Studded Stiletto Sneaker Pumps
- Rockport Kapurple Pumps - Women's Size 8 M - Tan
- Sport yellow shoes da ginnastica scamosciate
- Brand New Mens Nanny State Chukka Boots bluee Size 7
- ARIAT BROWN METALLIC LEATHER MARY JANES SHOES 21254 Womens Size 6.5 B
- Ariat Women Mary Janes Wedge Buckle Closure Brown Leather Size 8 M NWOB
- Marc Ecko Men's Casual shoes Sneakers 24526 CRM Plimsoul Cream
- BCBG Max Azria Vintage Rain Boots Studded Accent Black Navy bluee Sz 7 Rubber
- BEARPAW® Amber Packable Travel Bootie with Drawstring Bag, Red 8
- Marc Fisher Womens Emmy Pink Fashion Sneakers shoes 10 Medium (B,M) BHFO 0960
- BIMAKON SPECIALLY MADE BLK SUEDE LEATHER HI-TOP TRAINER SHOES UK 10W EU 44 US 11