Saving Babies' Lives on the Thailand-Burma Border
Along the border of Thailand, refugees fleeing violence in Burma struggle to survive. Work is hard to come by, food hard to procure, and good healthcare more vital than ever before.
Infant mortality under these conditions are an appalling five times higher than the rest of Thailand. Luckily, the Mae Tao Clinic is there to help.
This important clinic is saving more than 2,000 innocent babies each year - like Aye Chan Aung.
- Marc Fisher Bryleigh Monk-Strap Loafers, Dark bluee, 7 US
- NEW CLARKS RALENE LUSTER BLACK LEATHER SANDAL - UK SIZE 3D
- Chaco Sport Sandals Women’s Hiking Outdoor Toe Loop
- Havaianas Flip Flops Woman Slim Crystal Glamor Novo Graphite Prata
- Fashion Womens shoes Pull On Pointy Toe Kitten Heel Socks Knitwear Mid-Calf Boots
- Arnaldo Toscani Women Sandals Slingback Sandals Flat Casual Beach Thong Shoes
- Armata di Mare Stivali men AMU W8M021 Dk.Grey
- Casual Mens Moccasin Gommino Loafers Drivers Slips On Denim Flats Comfort shoes
- Donald J Pliner Women's Gali Heels, Black Natural - Size 6M
- Fashion Womens Winter Hidden Heel Warm Boots Anti-slide Black Brown Zip-up shoes
- IKRUSH Womens Hatti Fibbia Peep Toe Ankle Boot
- women Call It Spring Sandales À Talon color brown Nude size 37 EU 6 US
- BNIB SILVER SABATINE SATIN CRYSTAL JEWEL DIAMOND CLUSTER BRIDAL PROM SHOES UK 4
- BRAND NEW TOPSHOP Silver Sock Boots Size 4