Saving Babies' Lives on the Thailand-Burma Border
Along the border of Thailand, refugees fleeing violence in Burma struggle to survive. Work is hard to come by, food hard to procure, and good healthcare more vital than ever before.
Infant mortality under these conditions are an appalling five times higher than the rest of Thailand. Luckily, the Mae Tao Clinic is there to help.
This important clinic is saving more than 2,000 innocent babies each year - like Aye Chan Aung.
- Womens casual chunky heels Mary Jane Ankle Strap bowknot Platform shoes pupms
- Carvela Kurt Geiger Low Heeled Slip On Loafer UK 4 EU 37 LN091 Ai 06
- Cole Haan Women’s Green Leather Mules Size 7B
- Escarpins T42 talon 13cm aiguille black verni uk 8 stiletto fetish
- Italian GEOX RESPIRA Men's Size 10.5 (43.5) Brown Suede Leather Driving Loafers
- LONSDALE CONTENDER MEN'S BOXING BOOTS BRAND NEW SIZE UK 10 (FA17)
- Miz Mooz Womens Bubbles Brown Ankle Boots EUR 40
- Next Womens UK Size 6 Beige Leather Knee-High Boots
- Scott Zana Slippers Black 173245
- Uk size 11.5 - adidas messi x 17.4 fxg football boots - s82399
- Women's Low Heel Black Rhinestones Flower Pointy Toe Pull on Ankle Boots shoes
- Jessica Simpson Mandalaye Flats - Women's Size 8.5 M - Pewter
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Slip On By Flats, Women's, Size 7.5 M, Black
- LifeStride Promote Wedge Pumps, Women's Size 8 M, Brown Textured
- WALKING CRADLES Black Snake Print Premium Leather Comfort Flat 8.5 M NEW L@@K
- 14D BAMA Stiefeletten Boots Velours Leder black grey Gr. 36 Filzbesatz Wedge
- 24S Vintage Stiefel Gr. 38 Leder black Reiterlook Schnürung Slouch Umschlag
- 5.11 Tactical Mens Atac Boots 8 Side Zip Black Size 8 Military Combat Police