Saving Babies' Lives on the Thailand-Burma Border
Along the border of Thailand, refugees fleeing violence in Burma struggle to survive. Work is hard to come by, food hard to procure, and good healthcare more vital than ever before.
Infant mortality under these conditions are an appalling five times higher than the rest of Thailand. Luckily, the Mae Tao Clinic is there to help.
This important clinic is saving more than 2,000 innocent babies each year - like Aye Chan Aung.
- Women Fur Fleece Flat Ankle Hi Top Trainer Sneaker Lace Winter Boot shoes Size
- Brooks Cascadia 7 Womens Running shoes Size 6 bluee Green Train shoes
- Dakota 8'' 529 Men's Dark Brown Leather Work Boots 10.5M
- HIGH HEELS SOMMER SCHNÜRER PUMPS STIEFELETTEN DAMENSCHUHE Gr 36 Khaki 4806
- Antonio Melani Women's Black Leather Ballet Flats Size Left 9 M Right 9.5 M
- BRAND NEW Men's Amazing Light Up LED shoes Size 8 Red, Black and Grey
- A2 by Aerosoles Effortless Booties - Women's Size 9 - Wine
- ABEO AVERY VERY NICE BLACK SNAKE PATTERN METALLIC LEATHER FLAT SHOES SZ 10 EUC
- BN ladies burgundy leather boots UK Size 3