Saving Babies' Lives on the Thailand-Burma Border
Along the border of Thailand, refugees fleeing violence in Burma struggle to survive. Work is hard to come by, food hard to procure, and good healthcare more vital than ever before.
Infant mortality under these conditions are an appalling five times higher than the rest of Thailand. Luckily, the Mae Tao Clinic is there to help.
This important clinic is saving more than 2,000 innocent babies each year - like Aye Chan Aung.
- Women Fur Fleece Flat Ankle Hi Top Trainer Sneaker Lace Winter Boot shoes Size
- Brooks Cascadia 7 Womens Running shoes Size 6 bluee Green Train shoes
- Dakota 8'' 529 Men's Dark Brown Leather Work Boots 10.5M
- Musse & Cloud ansley Womens Boots Black 6 US 4 UK
- Keen Womens Bali Closed Toe Casual Slide Sandals, bluee, Size 6.0 KqDf US 4 UK
- Women's BCBGirls Leather Ankle Boot Bootie Pump Heels Grey Taupe 8.5M MSRP 179
- A2 by Aerosoles Effortless Booties - Women's Size 9 - Wine
- ABEO AVERY VERY NICE BLACK SNAKE PATTERN METALLIC LEATHER FLAT SHOES SZ 10 EUC
- BN ladies burgundy leather boots UK Size 3