Saving Babies' Lives on the Thailand-Burma Border
Along the border of Thailand, refugees fleeing violence in Burma struggle to survive. Work is hard to come by, food hard to procure, and good healthcare more vital than ever before.
Infant mortality under these conditions are an appalling five times higher than the rest of Thailand. Luckily, the Mae Tao Clinic is there to help.
This important clinic is saving more than 2,000 innocent babies each year - like Aye Chan Aung.
- Women Fur Fleece Flat Ankle Hi Top Trainer Sneaker Lace Winter Boot shoes Size
- Brooks Cascadia 7 Womens Running shoes Size 6 bluee Green Train shoes
- Dakota 8'' 529 Men's Dark Brown Leather Work Boots 10.5M
- PLATEAU SNEAKERS FREIZEITSCHUHE DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 38 black 1625
- GB35 Bryana Wedge Casual Sandals 904, Hibiscus, 6.5 UK
- Steve Madden Women's Ecentrcq Slip-On Fashion Sneaker shoes Grey Size 7.5 Wide
- SAS Tripad Leather shoes Women's Size 8.5 N Low Heel Comfort Pearly White Slip On
- SAS Tripad Womans Comfort shoes Bone Slip-On Loafers Arch Support 8M GUC
- SAS VIVA Tripad Comfort Woman's Black Leather Slip On Loafers Size 6.5 S