Saving Babies' Lives on the Thailand-Burma Border
Along the border of Thailand, refugees fleeing violence in Burma struggle to survive. Work is hard to come by, food hard to procure, and good healthcare more vital than ever before.
Infant mortality under these conditions are an appalling five times higher than the rest of Thailand. Luckily, the Mae Tao Clinic is there to help.
This important clinic is saving more than 2,000 innocent babies each year - like Aye Chan Aung.
- Women Fur Fleece Flat Ankle Hi Top Trainer Sneaker Lace Winter Boot shoes Size
- Brooks Cascadia 7 Womens Running shoes Size 6 bluee Green Train shoes
- Dakota 8'' 529 Men's Dark Brown Leather Work Boots 10.5M
- Madden Girl Nevvada Womens Boots Black Paris 7 US 5 UK
- MODAVI Moc Tan Driving Moccasin Butter Soft Natural Leather Loafer Women's 8
- J Crew Womens shoes Open Toe D’Orsay Flats Size 7 Snakeskin Embossed Peep Toe
- SAS Tripad Leather shoes Women's Size 8.5 N Low Heel Comfort Pearly White Slip On
- SAS Tripad Womans Comfort shoes Bone Slip-On Loafers Arch Support 8M GUC
- SAS VIVA Tripad Comfort Woman's Black Leather Slip On Loafers Size 6.5 S