Saving Babies' Lives on the Thailand-Burma Border
Along the border of Thailand, refugees fleeing violence in Burma struggle to survive. Work is hard to come by, food hard to procure, and good healthcare more vital than ever before.
Infant mortality under these conditions are an appalling five times higher than the rest of Thailand. Luckily, the Mae Tao Clinic is there to help.
This important clinic is saving more than 2,000 innocent babies each year - like Aye Chan Aung.
- Women Fur Fleece Flat Ankle Hi Top Trainer Sneaker Lace Winter Boot shoes Size
- Brooks Cascadia 7 Womens Running shoes Size 6 bluee Green Train shoes
- Dakota 8'' 529 Men's Dark Brown Leather Work Boots 10.5M
- ROCKER BOOTS STIEFELETTEN DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 39 black 5910
- Kenneth Cole Reaction men Edison Slip On Loafers black Groesse 8.5 US 42
- FOREVER 21 Women's Size 7 Black Knee-High Stiletto Boots, Lace-Up, Heels C078
- Pre-owned Earth Origins Traveler Turquoise Suede Leather Lace Up shoes Sz 7.5B
- HOTTER Ladies shoes Leap Black UK 8 EU 42 JS088 OO 06
- women LAUREN by Ralph Lauren shoes Loafer color black Black size 38.5 E