Carolina Coffee Shop
Come enjoy North Carolina's Oldest Restaurant. Join us for coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or drinks - 7 days a week. Located in the heart of downtown Chapel Hill, we take pride in providing friendly and classic Carolina hospitality, and creating the best neighborhood nook on Franklin Street to meet, eat, and drink.
As the oldest restaurant in North Carolina, we embrace our history and want to make you a part of it.
Whether it's our famous weekend brunch, delicious lunches and dinners, or craft beer and cocktails, we'll show you a good time.
We host and cater a variety of events for all groups and sizes. Rent out our space, carve out a corner, or have us come to you.
- Superfit Kinder Stiefel black KOMBI (black) 3-08042-02
- Women shoes Fashion Pointy Toe Cuede Stilettos Heels Round Point Pump Office NEW
- Womens Rocket Dog Camilla Boots In Black
- Animal Iconn Trainers in Pebble Green
- Clarks Pitman Run Mens UK 10G Grey Lightweight Casual Lace Up New Trainers shoes
- Fila Original Fitness White Black Fire Red (11F16LT)
- Geox Respira Yellow Lemon Woven Leather Detail Pointed Flats - Size 7 40 - New
- Leopards Print Womens Ladies Casual Walking Swing shoes Wedge Platform Toning
- NEW BALANCE ARISHI SPORT FRESH FOAM WHITE PISCES WARISLW1 B WOMENS US SIZES
- Propet TravelActiv Woven Sneakers - Black;Grey - Womens
- shoes Skechers Fashion Fit - Bold Boundaries Size 8 Uk Code 12719-BBK -9W
- Supra Owen X Hanon 'Whiskey gold' Collab Mens Size 10 UK Trainers Brand New Box
- Boots wedge 15 cm white black platform plateau like leather 1609
- Madden Girl Women's Felize Boot
If you're locally owned & operated like us, you better love where you live. And boy, do we. Meet the southern part of heaven.